Thursday, August 7, 2014

Best Game Series I've Played

Crysis, one of the best games series I've played. This game is set in the future of 2020 to 2047. You take control of various characters from Nomad (Crysis 1) to Prophet (Crysis 3). This game has one of the best stories and gameplay I've ever seen. The gameplay is a 1st person  shooter but you can do more than shooting in this game thanks to the Nanosuit. The Nanosuit can improve the user's strength, speed, and durability, you can turn invisible too! Though the suit has limits, too much use of the different modes it has will drain its energy, and its not that invincible so don't abuse the "armor mode" you'll still die eventually. The best way to play this game is with hit and run tactics. Although some missions does not allow that, sometimes you need to go all Rambo on them.

Not only that this game has great gameplay, but damn, it has great graphics! The game is almost realistic when you set the setting to the max, well, if your computer can handle it. The whole Crysis series was great, but I was a bit disappointed with how they ended it. Crysis 3 didn't reach to my expectations but I still loved it anyway. I'll give the game a 8/10 out from my opinion. The series is a bit old already, but I still recommend it to those first time gamers out there. You'll appreciate the game a lot, I'll assure you. Play the games guys. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment