Sunday, August 3, 2014

Wanna know me? Part 2: COMICS. Specifically, Batman.

So yeah, I am a comic book fanatic. I read comic books every time I have the chance. My preferred comic book publisher would be DC comics. I love the stories of DC and their heroes. If you ask me, I'll choose DC over Marvel any day of  the week. But my comic book fandom revolves more around Batman. Why? Because he's the best! Well, to me of course. Batman is the epitome of justice. He doesn't let someone go unpunished. But his brand of punishment doesn't go too far, unlike others. He believes that everyone deserves a second chance to change their ways and to become better. He doesn't kill them off, its not that easy. The Dark Knight shows the world that killing is never the option. He doesn't have the right to kill, no one does. You are not above anyone else to have the right to kill, even if you're someone from the government. 


I can't really buy comics because here in Iloilo, you rarely find good DC comics. So, I usually download and use a Comic Book Reader. If I don't read comics, I usually research in the internet about them. That's it for this post. So byeeeeeeeeeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment